Saturday, April 4, 2015

Back to the VLV, today is the car show...

While we exit the strip to get The Orleans.



So more cars, more people and more vendors...








Off to the Suavicito Stand to buy a bucket of my favourite pomade; 


 and a kool t-shirt; and a new parasole for D; 



and a bobby head La Catarina for the dash of course! 
I'm not calling anyone "Rucca")

Nice commercial.
  and below; the mobile "Hairstream" Trailer!
And who should I spot? Arthur!
 In need of water and a rest :)




General Scene setting pics...



 HAHAHA, how did that Comet get in there again? The girls who own it, from the Gasoline Gals, CA, were no where to be found from morning to night... I think very smart parking for the whole Easter event. 



Nice finger :)

The twins looking at jewellery. 
Pity I deleted the pics for the fitting of the jeans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment